Please choose a number of applicants
( * Names as indicated on the passport )
Do(es) the applicant has /have any family ties with the Pakistan , or was / were Born in Pakistan ?
Please upload the passport
Please upload the photo
I certify the accuracy of the information provided above
Our customer service is always ready to answer your questions.
– International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
– International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
– International travellers whose sole objective for visiting India is recreation, sight seeing,casual visit to visit friends and relatives, attending a short term yoga programme, medical treatment including treatment under Indian systems of medicine, business purpose.
– Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
– Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
– Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
The validity of e-Visa will be 60 days from the date of arrival in India. Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist visa and e-Business visa. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical visa.
e-Visa can be availed for maximum of three times in a calendar year i.e. between January to December.
Nationals of Yellow Fever affected countries or travellers arriving from these countries must carry YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CARD at the time of arrival in India, otherwise they may be quarantined for 6 days upon arrival in India.
e-Visa is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas. If you intend to visit Protected/Restricted/Cantonment areas, you would require prior permission from the Civil Authority.
e-Visa is valid for entry through 28 designated Airports (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai,Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Portblair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam).
PS: the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 120 days. Example: If you are applying on 1st Sept then applicant can select arrival date from 5th Sept to 2nd Jan.
To learn more about make donate charity with us visit our "Contact us" site. By calling +44(0) 800 883 8450 .